COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (I), 2021 [INCLUDING SSC WOMEN (NON-TECHNICAL) COURSE]
A Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021 will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 7th February, 2021 for admission to the under mentioned courses :— Name of the Course and Approximate No. of Vacancies:
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 152 (DE) Course commencing in January, 2022 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in January, 2022 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special entry ) holders ].
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January, 2022 i.e. No. 211 F(P) Course. [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]
4. Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 115th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2022
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 29th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2022.
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
APPLICATION FEE : Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only)
SELECTION PROCESS : Written Test & Interview
APPLICATION PROCESS : ONLINE
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: The Online Applications can be filled upto 17 November, 2020 till 6:00 PM.
Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021 as per guidelines given in Appendix-IV…