Amazon Latest Work From Home Jobs 2023
Looking to work from home? At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth and to grow in a virtual global e-commerce environment with great selection at best prices.
We are seeking candidates who will be responsible for monitoring pricing parameters and audit operations where they will be responsible for identifying products through continuous audit. The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels with an eye for detail to achieve process goals, actively seek to understand Amazon’s core values and translate those into everyday practices. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-like’ environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality. The ideal work from home Amazonian is internet savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research.
- Ability to adhere to an SOP driven process and execute high judgement actions and accuracy as per defined SOPs.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline (Mandatory)
- Work Experience: 0 – 2 years (Max) of experience.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication in English Language.
- Strong analytical ability
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off).
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down up to the duration of his shift.
- Candidates who are based in or willing to relocate to the below locations (only) should
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office tools.
- Statistical knowledge on averages, trends, outliers, charting, etc. would be an advantage.
- Work experience in online retail operations or similar fields is a plus.